6/20/07

June 20

I'm absolutely bored. BOO! haha ok hmm. lets talk about karate. Training got tougher. This black belt guy placed in charge of green belts is damm strict. Everything we do must be up to his standard. Angle, timing.. everything. GAH Worst part is that I just just. learnt Pinang 4. And I'm expected to perform that at perfect speed and timing, and at the same time have power in all the punches and kicks. Tough man, tough. Aim for the next karate lesson: to learn Pinang 5. Damm pai sae lor. The only green belter to not know Pinang 5. VALERIE!! COME BACK FOR LESSONS!! Haha. Ok. What else. Oh ya! Grading's coming soon. For the next grading I'm expected to break 3 tiles. Wooo. My hand no strength sia.. must start training. Push ups and runs. The day before grading there's 1.6km run. Not much problem there. Problem lies in getting used to the runs so that on grading day I won't be too tired to perform my best when tested. 2 months more. 2 months to learn both kartas; Pinang 4 and 5. 2 months to build up my right arm to break those tiles. 2 months to learn fighting skills. 2 months to learn blocking skills. 2 months to get myself in top gear. I can do it!! haha. Ok back to today. It's ladies night at most clubs! Wooo! Should I go to Zouk with Steph, XY and some others later? Hmmm. Tempting but tomorrow got school.. And understanding test. And TAG meeting. Long day tomorrow. HMMM. HOW HOW HOW. Ok. I'll go think about it. Bye =)

No comments: